- Graphene thickness, domain size, strain calculators; thin film thickness characterization; Raman spectroscopy thermometer; electron mean free path for electron spectroscopy; lattice constant determination from TEM diffraction patterns.
Free software for data analysis
- CurveView Plot, analyze, handle 2D curves
- XPS Convert Omicron EIS files (VAMAS) and Omicron Presenter (SPECTRA) files into ASCII files. XPS performs xps full background subtraction and multi-peak fitting. This program requires GnuPlot. Released under GPL.
- PhiConv Convert ASCII files from "PHI - Perkin Elmer Surface Analysis Software" for Auger Electron Spectroscopy (AES) into conventional ASCII files. Released under GPL.
- RamanTemp This program is a "Raman Thermometer". It calculates the temperature of the material from the ratio of intensities of the Stokes and Antistokes peaks, in the Raman spectroscopy spectrum. Released under GPL.
- SiCcov Determination of the number of graphene layers using AES or XPS. Released under GPL.
- PhysConst Program with a list
of Physical Constants, with related values.
- Langmuir Calculator for gas dosage.
Quick online calculators (non scientific)
- PriceMaker calculator for tax and profits in wholesail and retail (for small businesses).
- Calculator for deployment of photo-voltaic solar panels
- Personal diet calculator
Extensions for Firefox/Thunderbird
Software for PalmOS (3.x to 5.x)