Scientific online calculators for Surface Science and Materials Science
- Graphene thickness, domain size, strain calculators; thin film thickness characterization; Raman spectroscopy thermometer; electron mean free path for electron spectroscopy; lattice constant determination from TEM diffraction patterns, 4 point-probe.
- Desktop version
- Mobile version (optimized for iOS: iPhone, iPod, iPad)
Optimized and enhanced builds of Handbrake, XmGrace, Gwyddion
Quick online calculators (non scientific) - Desktop and Mobile
- PriceMaker calculator for tax and profits in wholesail and retail (for small businesses).
- Calculator for deployment of photo-voltaic solar panels
- Personal diet calculator
Scientific utility apps for Android
Other free software for data analysis
- PVIV Converts photovoltaic IV data acquired with GreenMountainEngineering IVStat into ASCII files. Extracts Voc, Jsc, filling factors, and efficiencies.
- CurveView Plot, analyze, handle 2D curves
- XPS Convert Omicron EIS files (VAMAS) and Omicron Presenter (SPECTRA) files into ASCII files. XPS performs xps full background subtraction and multi-peak fitting. This program requires GnuPlot. Released under GPL.
- PhiConv Convert ASCII files from "PHI - Perkin Elmer Surface Analysis Software" for Auger Electron Spectroscopy (AES) into conventional ASCII files. Released under GPL.
- RamanTemp This program is a "Raman Thermometer". It calculates the temperature of the material from the ratio of intensities of the Stokes and Antistokes peaks, in the Raman spectroscopy spectrum. Released under GPL.
- SiCcov Determination of the number of graphene layers using AES or XPS. Released under GPL.
- PhysConst Program with a list
of Physical Constants, with related values.
- Langmuir Calculator for gas dosage.
Extensions for Firefox/Thunderbird
Older Software for PalmOS